Sukhee Wrote a Book!

The next Hemmingway...

The next Hemmingway…

Well, it looks like a book cover. That’s a real powerful possibility.

In reality, it’s one of those stupid and humiliating “vanity” books that you pay to have published to make yourself look good; or at least semi-literate. And nobody is fooled. Ever.

And so “author” Sukhee Kang regales a would-be reader with the utterly unremarkable story of an immigrant who just had the good sense to hightail it out of some Third World mess for greener pastures in States. The story’s been told a million times.

Look closely and please note the reference to Irvine under The Sukester’s elbow : a “major city.” Only in the ego-driven mind of the former Mayor of Irvine does this banal little pond of beige stucco qualify as a major American city. But that fiction goes right along with his claim of Irvine making a fictional FBI “safest city” list.

So far we have seen Sadsack Sukhee as a phony professor. Well hell, Perfesser got to write a book, no? It’s publish or perish for the man whose ballot statement claims to be a “university educator.”

Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download

16 Comments

1. Carpetbagger

May 3, 2016 at 5:59 pm

That’s pretty pathetic for Sukhee Kang to write a book about his life and yet students rate him low on rate my professors http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=503733 which is teaches at management but it’s more like he’s teaching politics at Chapman (http://www.ocregister.com/articles/city-534540-kang-students.html). Wonder how Sukhee Kang will respond when students asked him about the Great Park mismanagement. Probably his response will be, “Who cares! It’s not my money!” “Why not ask Larry Agran!” or the lies. Either way.
    He should have mention in his book about why he funneled a quarter billion to his political consultants instead of building the park, violating the brown act by leaking developer info to outside parties, the iShuttle bus subsidy to now carpetbagging for state senate. That’s the power of his possibility so far!

2. Carpetbagger

May 3, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Hapless Sukhee Kang wants to be famous but he can’t! Not everyone in North Orange County know who this Irvine clown is!

3. I will not eat green eggs and ham…

4. Irvine Victim

May 3, 2016 at 6:36 pm

I’d bet my last dime that “book” was ghost written by Forde Mollrich, the PR creeps that got millions in no-bid contracts from Sukhee on the Great Park.

5. English Major

May 3, 2016 at 6:39 pm

Publish or perish. How funny. Fake professor, fake book!

6. Anaheim Democrat

May 3, 2016 at 7:02 pm

I enlarged the photo a bit. Am I the only one that noticed that Suhkee appears to have a tongue ring? Crazy!

7. Just Off Euclid

May 3, 2016 at 7:06 pm

Wrote a book? He told the lawyer under oath that his English was fuzzy so he needed a multi-million dollar proofreader. He told the same lawyer that he didn’t even read the shit they put in front of him before he signed it.

8. Just The Facts

May 3, 2016 at 7:13 pm

This idiot’s “powerful possibility” was being a tool for Agran and the Forde Mollrich direct mail machine.

9. Anaheim Democrat

May 3, 2016 at 7:22 pm

By the way, I read the email that went out from Kang’s camp today, declaring that Kang has now raised $500,000. I almost feel like I should apologize for every Democrat hack who is supporting Kang’s campaign.

Congratulations, Suhkee, you amoral putz…nice try, you are still a loser!

10. I don’t believe that he really has $500,000. Romney just spelled it out for me and I completely understand now: numbers are for make upping.

Now I don’t know who this Mr. Suhkee Kang is but I am sure that he should be deported. I heard he was singing and dancing at a Hillary event this weekend. UNCONSTITUTIONAL. DEPORT.

11. Rappa Gangsta J

May 4, 2016 at 6:24 am

Man, me ‘n Suke got all jizzed up on the purple drank and started tossin’ them books a’ his onto front do’steps all ova Irvine.

Didn’t read that shat but if you gets enuff of ’em they holds yor do’ open,

12. Just received my voter information Pamphlet and am astonished by the claim that Sukhee list himself as a “university educator”. This guy is a scam artist.

Admin, thank you for your effort to educate the voters of the fact that Kang is a con.

• Just Off Euclid

May 4, 2016 at 8:17 am

Oily Lou Correa also lists himself as a “university educator.” What a joke. Of course Correa endorsed the carpetbagger too so maybe this is some sort of inside joke between them The only thing those two could teach anybody is how to perpetually run for office.

Get a real job Lou. Contribute to society.

13. Mexican Mitt Romneez

May 4, 2016 at 1:12 pm

Gentlemen, I’ve been watching this cabrone from my perch on Hillary’s shoulder and I like what I see. My sons are too precious to engage in these political battles and so I will be sending your surprisingly unprecious sons in North County, Suhkee as a leader.

I am the most Mexican Man in the World! I am the Juan Percent!

I will be following, my amigo Suhkee, as he awkwardly attempts to sway Hispanic voters in North Orange County. Who needs an insipid campaign strategist like South, cuando me tiene a mi!

There is a new player in town to help the Suhkster grab the Hispanic vote. Si se Puede, Compadre Garry!

14. lol